Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Hampshire: the Democrats

A perhaps grasping-at-straws Hillary Clinton in effect slams Obama supporters:

"I'm well aware that New Hampshire, and America, has a lot of voters who don't think they need a president right now, they're doing fine, they're well educated," she said. "So for them this election isn't about 'me and my family,' it's about, you know, 'how I feel' and 'what I hope for.' And that's great, but there are more people in New Hampshire who need a president who will be your champion."

Does Senator Clinton really wish to say that Obama supporters are too dumb to know that they should vote for a candidate whose stands are in accord with what they and their families need? Does she really think that what people hope for has nothing to do with their families? Wow.